Watford Football Club (FC), also known as The Golden Boys, The Hornets, The ‘Oms, and the Yellow Army, nicknamed as the WFC. Watford FC is a professional football club that is based in Watford, England. WFC plays in the Premier League – the highest tier football league system in England. Watford FC was founded more than a century ago, 121 years exactly back in 1898.
Gino Pozzo, one of Italy’s most renowned businessmen, is the son of another Italian giant entrepreneur, Giampaolo Pozzo. The duo runs the prominent Italian family ran business. The Pozzos own and manage Watford Football Club, but it is now mostly managed by Gino Pozzo. They acquired Watford FC from Laurence Bassini, the previous owner.
Gino Pozzo has been heavily invested in managing Watford FC and has been a very active owner and managing director. Gino Pozzo handles all the player trades, like the major trades he did between Granada FC and Udinece Calcio. In 2016, Giampaolos sold Granada FC to a chinese businessman, Jiang Lizhang.
Watford FC won their last four out of five games. Here are their statistics:
- Watford FC v Everton, 1-0, Saturday, February 9 2019
- Watford FC V Queens Park Rangers, 1- 0 , Friday, February 15 2019
- Watford FC v Cardiff City, 1 – 5, Friday, February 22 2019
- Watford FC v Leicester City, 2-1, Sunday, March 3 2019
The only match they lost is against Liverpool scoring 5 goals against none last February 27th. They currently have 5 matches scheduled for the upcoming month.
- Watford FC v Manchester City, March 9 2019
- Watford FC v Crystal Palace, March 16 2019
- Watford FC v Southhampon, March 16 2019
- Watford FC v Manchester United, March 30 2019
- Watford FC v Fulham, April 4 2019
Watford FC is currently ranked as the 8th team in this current season’s Premier League Table. They are 2 ranks lower than Chelsea and is trailing right behind Wolverhampton.
Watford FC is generally doing great in this season’s Premier League – they are set to rank higher in the tables if and when they play their following games as great as they played their four winning games.